Monday, October 25, 2010

Crime Scene Investigator's Descend On The Ozarks:



Law enforcers from around the country have gathered for a unique training camp being held at the Lake of the Ozarks this week.
-




The Crime Scene Investigator's Camp, hosted by The Center for Advanced Technical Law Enforcement Training, Inc, which is headquartered in Columbia, Missouri, will offer more than twenty different clinics ranging from recognizing bloodstain patterns, post blast investigations, processing skeletal remains, forensic wound identification, and using social networking sites as investigative tools.

More than 200 hours of basic, intermediate, and advanced clinics, representing a variety of forensic disciplines, will be presented by expert trainers from around the United States at the camp being held at Windermere Resort.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete