Monday, April 5, 2010

Small Milestone, Big Thanks

My little blog logged its 10,000th unique visitor today.  I know that this "milestone" is fewer visitors than many blogs get in a single day, but whatever.  I'm thrilled, particularly considering that I only started blogging here last July, and that this is a small-time, personal blog that focuses on international trade (of all things!).

I'd also like to take this moment to thank everyone who has subscribed, commented, emailed, cross-posted, tweeted, Facebooked and otherwise contributed to this blog.  I really appreciate your support and feedback, and I have no doubt that my "success" is due in no small part to your contributions.  Hopefully, we've made a small difference.

So thank you, thank you, thank you.

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment